Create a project entirely of your own design + explore ritual in the Plant Work Shop studio space. Some may consider this five-week open studio series the “mother” of PWS workshops—guided by Milisa Moses of Plant Work Shop and Sara Moran of Cape Cod Art Therapy, individuals will conceptualize, plan, and execute an original self-guided project. Milisa will be present to assist with project logistics and Sara to provide seeds for thought centered around topics such as flow state, holding space, ritual, and cultivating + exploring a personal creative process. Structure for personal projects will be available, but not prescribed.
Not sure what you want to create? No problem.
Already have a project in mind? Great.
All are welcome.
*Open Studio Outline*
*Session one:* meet, discuss, brainstorm, plan
*Sessions two-five:* work, reflect, + celebrate
*Participants will have the opportunity to:*
* Establish a workspace within PWS to work for the hours of each session
* Design + execute a personal creative project
* Explore + cultivate a deeper understanding of their own creative process
*To be provided:*
* Resource books
* Support for project logistics
* A notebook for planning, ideas, and/or reflection
* Some materials—primarily natural plant materials + dyeing resources (participants are responsible for gathering all other supplies)